Monday, June 18, 2007

Christian!



Our little buddy is growing so fast! Within the last week he has improved his skills and can pretty much sit on his own. Today he sat up for a good 5 minutes or so until I finally went and laid him down. Patrick and I both think he is definitely starting to put on the pounds- he is really growing! His 6 month appt. will be here in just a few days and we're excited to see his new 'stats'. (neither us nor our neighbors own a scale. :) )

He is so much fun. He really giggles a lot now- I for one am pretty excited to have someone find me funny again. My little nephew is starting to catch on that I'm actually not extremely hilarious and it's been a little traumatic for me.
He's quite ticklish, but only if he's able to focus on the tickling. He also knows the sound of his bottle quite well. I can be shaking it up in the other room and he immediately turns and searches for the location of his food. Before the bottle actually reaches his mouth his whole body starts trembling in anticipation. Its pretty darn cute. He gets his love of food from both parents, that's for sure!

Patrick and I are in love with parenthood. How can we not be? Our son is perfect! :)

1 comments:

kristen said...

yay! i'm so glad you guys have a blog! and i know how you feel about babies thinking you aren't funny- sophie is finally starting to smile at me so i don't feel like such an idiot making all the faces and noises! i love it! i got our pictures taken at pretty pictures in american fork- they have really good prices (for pictures that aren't too "studio" looking) and there is no sitting fee- www.prettylittlepictures.com

The Summerhays Archives