Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cabin!!


We enjoyed a most awesome weekend! We went up to the cabin in Tibble Fork which has just been remodeled a bit. It was so fun! We played games (at which patrick completely dominated me), watched movies, ate tasty snacks, and made a most excellent dinner. I must say: Patrick and I make THE most stellar fried chicken. Man. It is so excellent, I was obligated to photo-document.


Saturday we hiked up to Timp Cave!!! I was so excited! I've never been there and it's been on my list of things to do. It was super hot when we started up at noon. I was surprised- the hike was fairly deadly. Props to those who frequent it. The cave was fun, not incredibly thrilling, but I was super excited to simply be there.






Gorgeous view! (And guys :) )


Proof: Been there, done that.


It was an exhausting hike down.

Saturday night was our friend Thomas Watkin's reception and afterwards we stopped by Mom and Dad's house for a visit. We told them of our new exciting news: Christian is getting his teeth!! They were so excited. It was great. We love them so much!


Christian christened the cabin's brand new sink Saturday night.

Sunday we ended up getting locked out of our apt. which was pretty much all my fault. Patrick was so good about it- he suggested we go upstairs (to our most wonderful neighbors ever) and have some rootbeer floats. He's amazing!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian is one photogenic boy!

The Summerhays Archives