Thursday, August 23, 2007

Late Nights

So, occasionally we don't get around to eating dinner till quite late. Last Thursday was one of those nights. It seems we were just so crammed and busy....Oh right. I took my final that evening...blegh. Anyways, after I got home about 9, we bathed Christian, put him to bed, and realized we were hungry. So! Patrick, once again proving himself to be the greatest EVER, cooked us up a delicious pasta bake. What a champ. He called mom (as we often find ourselves doing) to get her cooking expertise. Hehe- i think we probably call her at least once a week, often more, with some cooking question. I guess its really her fault for being such a gormet chef! :) Thanks, mom! :)



Here is the fabulous dinner that we ate about 10:30. :) Along with the lovely sunflower that Patrick gave me. What a Man! (Sorry, ladies- he's TAKEN. FOR EVER. :) )

0 comments:

The Summerhays Archives