Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TWO FAT ONES

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!!


Yesterday we celebrated two celestial years of marriage. (okay, so it hasn't ALL been complete perfection, but we've both agreed that its been our best 2 years yet. Yes, even better than the mission. WOOT! :) )

Patrick greeted me in the car with two of the most perfect and beautiful roses I have ever seen. Seriously. They were incredible. It was super sweet of him. :)

We went over to mom & dad summerhays' to celebrate mom's birthday and then we returned home to watch our two wedding videos. :)

Life is better than I could have imagined. Patrick- You are awesome! Thanks for being the best EVER. You're my #1, A+ Champion Husband of the Universe. I love you! Thanks for THE BEST TWO YEARS. :)

3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Congrats! only 68 more to go! :)

tawna said...

that PLUS eternity. Sheesh. This is a long time. :) Good thing we kinda like each other, eh? ;)

Sarah said...

I can't believe you have been married 2 years, good for you! I am glad it has been filled with bliss!

The Summerhays Archives