Thursday, January 17, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME

okay, okay- so Im a bad poster. sheesh.

Here are just a few pictures from Christian's 1 yr. party- which, was a complete FLOP, btw. blah. I like how I've been planning it since the kid was about 2 days old, and yet the whole thing still ended up being utter lamesauce. I attribute that to the fact our car completely and utterly died and we had to spend the 3-4 days before the party just searching for a car, thus all the little errands/ things i wanted to do just didn't get done. alas. At least he was stinking cute.





5 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

What a beautiful cake! Happy Birthday!

Michelley said...

Hey Tawna - I found your blog! And we missed Christian again this morning!! I love the birthday cake picture - classic! He's such a cutie!

PerryParty3 said...

Wow! Did you make that cake?! That is honestly the coolest cake I have ever seen! PUre talent girl! He's getting sooo big! THANK you for posting!

Staigerfamily said...

Wow. . . I had heard the cake was amazing. Our sister described it as a scrapbook page. . . AND IT TOTALLY IS!!! WOW. I am super impressed. Sorry to hear the rest of the party didn't turn out. You are right, though, he is stinking cute! AND--you don't have pictures of the "bad-turn out party" but of the awesome cake. Posterity will only be impressed!

kristen said...

oh my gosh. your cake making skills are amazing! i didn't know you had these talents! and CONGRATULATIONS! i can't believe you guys! you will be a crazy lady! that is so exciting. i hope you get your emma! :)

The Summerhays Archives