Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just in Case You Hadn't Heard...

Surprise! No, this is not excessive belly weight gain (my little cousin asked a few weeks ago: "Do you have a baby in there?" I was very glad the answer was in the affirmative. :) )

Meet our Muffin. Gender: unknown. (CURSES!) Due Date: June 7th. Adorableness: certain. Activity: constant. Yet another Daddy's best friend: check.

(did that feel very James Bondish to anyone else? :) )

Im not good at remembering to EVER take 'belly shots' so this will have to do.

This is Feb. 15, 24 weeks.

About 4 weeks ago I had no pregnant belly. Then in about 1 week the thing literally "popped". Exploded. Made itself evident. I bought the jacket for the wedding before this occurred. It was quite....cozy. :)

Okay, I realize this is not a very good belly shot at all, but it's the best I have right now.


This is just a super cute picture of Christian being chased by his aunt Alyson that didn't make it into the slideshow.

6 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! How exciting to be having another little one. I'm due on September 23rd which seems like FOREVER away. I'm just 9 weeks. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl or be surprised?

PerryParty3 said...

Man girl, you have to take me shopping! I love that jacket! SO cute! and I love the little belly, although too hidden for my taste. I hope to see more...exposed...pictures of that niece/nephew of mine. AHH! I'm so excited for the mystery baby!!!

stacey said...

Hooray! You are much further along than you look in the pic - lookin' good!! :)

Congrats to all of you, that is great news!

Staigerfamily said...

man--Chrisitan looks totally adorable in the suit! I love it!! And, you, my dear sister, look way cute like always!

Susan said...

Congrats Tawna! I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Kristyn said...

What?! Congrats Tawna!

The Summerhays Archives