Monday, February 18, 2008

Mama's Helper

Christian LOVES our vacuum. I mean LOVES. Normal children are born with a natural fear of large, sucking, noisy objects, but not this kid. He loves it when mom and dad forget to shut the closest door and he can sneak in there to explore the vacuum. Even when I turn the thing on, there's absolutely no keeping him away. He still tries to play with it during the vacuuming process. Good heavens.

Anyways.. his auntie Marianne gave him his own popper vacuum for his birthday, and while he still loves the big powerful one the best (he's a man's man), he was happy to help mama vacuum his room. It was pretty dang cute.




3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Man that kid has such a cute smile! My kids liked the vacume until they turned like 18 months, and then suddenly it was a monster. Chelsea still gets freaked out about it, but Michael thinks it's cool again. Thanks for the cute posts!

stacey said...

Haha I love it! Vacuuming is by far my favorite chore (um, I used to try to sing in harmony with the sound the vacuum outputs). So, I've liked it since I was younger, and here's to hoping that Jacob enjoys it half as much as Christian! :)

Staigerfamily said...

Totally adorable. My boys loved the vacuum--in fact, I used to put nathan to sleep with it when nothing else would work (before I discovered the miracle of baby monitor on the fuzz station). BUT now--they like to run from it like a carnivorous dinosaur. They are either running and screaming trying to hide or else begging to help use it. Funny,.

The Summerhays Archives