Thursday, April 3, 2008

Daddy's best Buddy

Christian LOVES his daddy. This has been apparent from literally the first day of life when daddy was the one to calm Christian.

Well, this daddy-love is starting to get heart-breaking.

Christian can tell when Patrick is getting ready to leave for the day, so he rushes to the door and stands there waiting for Patrick to take him. When Patrick picks him up for a hug, christian turns and waves "bye-bye" to me.

Yesterday, he wouldn't even turn to look at me, knowing that if he ended up with me, daddy would be gone without him. When patrick does leave, there are heart-breaking tears.

Super cute, but SUPER sad.

These are the morning after his hair-cut. Notice the matching outfits?? SO CUTE. Im in love with the handsome devils!

Waiting to leave with daddy...


p.s. I dont blame anyone for being smitten right now..

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow, that is super sad!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You have SUCH a cute baby! Any word on whether the next one is a boy or girl?

Staigerfamily said...

They both look adorable!!!Just wait until the new baby comes--then you will suddenly become A LOT more popular . . .

PerryParty3 said...

I LOVE Christian's outfit! SO cute! Especially the jeans and the shirt! I bet he's got adorable diapers on as well! Do share your shopping secrets....

beckstarr said...

Holy smokes! Christian is a little man! He looks so adorable with his new hair cut. Good job, I know it's hard to part with the curly goodness, but it turned out great!

The Summerhays Archives