Monday, October 19, 2009

27 weeks

Friday we were going to have our first date in a LONG time.

But the sitter got sick.

So...we took the kids.

To a sweet bowling alley. Which had to date from the 70s. or earlier. With little-to-no updates. :)

It was fun.

I bowled a 24. Or something. A very far cry from the 178s of my bowling league days. (little known fact: I was a member of the Plano East Bowling Team).

I blame it on the belly.





Here is the glorious belly of 27 weeks.

I post this to remind my husband that I can, in fact, look decent when the prospect of a date is before me.

And to remind him that I DO (sometimes) shower and dress.

(sick. and pathetic.)

3 comments:

beckstarr said...

We're twins and we don't even know it! We just took our two bowling for the first time, and Hannah barely lost to me by 2 points! With bumpers and a ramp! man. I whole-heartedly agree about the belly. And you look fabulous! I am only 3 weeks ahead of you and shant bear my profile for how large and in charge I am/feel. Ladies have started sympathizing with me about the last weeks before delivery. Ohh what is it coming to? I miss you! Hopefully we'll be able to visit soon!

Cyndie said...

you look gorgeous!!! I saw a picture of what my ankle used to look like, I think I will blog about it. It got a little depressing :( If you guys need a baby sitter let us know, or me at least. i have no problem jumping in the car and heading down there. :)

Sarah Hastings said...

You look fantastic! I can't believe you are 27 weeks already, your belly is so small! Sounds like a fun date, even if it was the kids!

The Summerhays Archives