Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Overheard at Our House

These are all Christian:


After breakfast one morning:

C: I'm all doooone!
Me: You sure? Are you still hungry? (these boys will eat a full breakfast, but then 5 min later ask for a snack.)
C: Nope. I'm all full. My Full makes me BIGGER and STRONGER!

While I was wrestling him on the floor- I was kneeling over him-
my 'bangs' kept falling forward out of my ponytail.

C: Mom. Your hair keeps flocking.


Today at breakfast:

C: Mom- what happens if Im dead? What if I die? (not sure where this death talk is coming from...he mentioned it a few days ago, too)
Me: If you die you get to go live with Heavenly Father and Jesus.
C: Yes. I want those guys.


Me too, son, me too.

8 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Lily is all about death right now too. I don't know how I feel about it.

Nathan said...

Cannon was asking us about death a week or so ago too. Pretty natural to be curious about it, I guess.

PerryParty3 said...

flocking...I like it! My hair is flocking. sweet.

CAn't wait to see him!

Staigerfamily said...

So cute! I miss the days when my kids said cute things! Keep posting these . . . I think they are so funny! love it!

Cyndie said...

Awesome! Love it! Ahh Christian is so cute. I miss his He-Man Ribbons. Jackson hasn't brought up death yet but I will take a mental note of the age so I can be prepared ;)

May Family said...

Too funny! Alyssa has been praying for us not to die. Anna is sooo cute!

Kate said...

your hair keeps flocking...that's amazing!!

beckstarr said...

baah. So so cute. It warms my heart you guys and you're good parenting! Sweet Christian boy. Hannah has been mentioning things like 'the mean guy wants to kill all the people' (after watching Princess and the Frog). Maybe at this age they're a little more attune to the death thing. It was so good to see you and sweet Anna last month! love you guys

The Summerhays Archives