Monday, April 26, 2010

14 weeks



Two posts in One day?? I know. Insanity. (edit: I wrote this yesterday, but then couldn't find the camera to upload the pictures marking the event 'till this morning...)

but i can't NOT mark this milestone.

Anna rolled over! She has mastered both front-to-back and back-to-front today.
14 weeks old.



Look how proud she is of herself. The stinker.
p.s. Thanks N&M for letting us borrow the playmat- she LOVES it!

She seriously needs to stop growing up.

For awhile now she has been trying to stand up on my lap.
She's just barely supposed to be able to keep her head up.

Stop, Anna. Stop. Right now.

You are my BABY.

Don't get me wrong. I love watching you learn new things and take in your surroundings. I love that you giggle a lot these days. I love that you coo so sweetly. I love that you 'sing' to me and smile and just melt my heart all over the place.

I love these things.


But please. Stop growing up.


Pretty please?



3 comments:

Miss Tamra said...

It goes SO FAST!! I swear Carson was just learning to roll over last week . . . Now he says things like "delicious!" (and hits . . .and bites . . . ) STOP GROWING UP BABIES. . . or maybe we should say . . STOP FLYING BY TIME!

Sassy Savvy said...

I try not to think too hard about it because then I just want to cry, soon they will be going away to college or getting married and LEAVING me :(

PerryParty3 said...

Maybe she'll beat Brinly's time frame of walking. Hopefully not Robbie's though....

What a sweetie!

The Summerhays Archives