Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 months!!



Today Anna turned 3 months old. *sigh*
-She's been laughing for over a month now. They are small, but oh-so-cute little laughs.
-She coos quite a bit- love it.
-Very attentive.
-Pushes on her legs to stand up for brief periods of time
-the sweetest little snuggler

I love this girl.

the traditional rocking-chair-monthly-photo:



The photo session was very limited b/c of the loving and excited audience:


I took this picture yesterday- after blow-drying her hair for kicks-
Curly McCurlyson gone straight:



In other news- This is how I caught Christian outside:



At least he was wearing shoes.....:)

10 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

What a sweetie! I love how adoring her brothers are. Can't blame them! With that chin...those cute eyes...irresistable.

As for Christian...looks like he's doing a disco move. HE'S cute, but I hope that's not where fashion is heading.... :)

Miss Tamra said...

She is totally adorable. I love the monthly photo in the same spot idea!
Christian. . . would fit in PERFECTLY around here. . . maybe it's hereditary (for your sake, I hope not! His cousins are the underwear (and less) masters!

Alicia said...

How cute are your kids? Seriously?? :)

I love the brothers hovering over their little sister. So precious.

I looked back on your recent posts- glad there's so much to be loving.

Hope things are going great! And congratulations on your precious new baby girl!

Austin and Marianne said...

She's a cutie!

Cyndie said...

adorable!!! love the shoes and Anna's hair, I bet it's really soft :)

kristen said...

you have stinkin' CUTE little babies!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Love the photo of the boys swarming. So cute!

Kaha Tahi said...

That is awesome...the whole thing!

Amy L. Workman said...

Ahhh Tawna I miss you! She is adorable! You have the cutest kids. I miss Christian and Chan-the-man! We need to come down and visit someday...

beckstarr said...

Sweet sweet anna! And Patrick, I never thought you'd let one of your boys wear mommas shoes outside in their undies! Heeeehee. i love it! I love your boys!

The Summerhays Archives