Sunday, September 5, 2010

sighhhh

Okay. So much to catch up on.
1)family reunion. and our fabulous take on the old spice commercial. ;)
2)FABULOUS, AMAZING, and all things spectacular Disneyland trip (prepare for photo overload. :) )
3)Our ridiculously cute kids.
4)our ONE YEAR mark of being gunnisonites. (!!!!)
5)house updates
6)etc. etc. etc.

buuut.....

As I was uploading a batch of pictures, I came across these two. And they seriously turned me into a melted puddle. (its a miracle I can even type right now)

Seriously.


Seriously.



(anyone else needing a mop now?)

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Yes. . . completely adorable. DISNEYLAND! I can't wiat to hear about it! I can't believe I have talked to you HOW MANY TIMES since then and totally spaced the fact you went to Disneyland?!?!?

Cyndie said...

I'm very vocal about how cute my son is but HOLY COW your daughter is ADORABLE!!! so are your other kids :) I can't believe how big she has gotten. Is she crawling yet? We need to have a get together, maybe just a dinner or a Saturday together but SOMETHING! Miss you!

Nathan said...

Dang cute for sure.. but do these pictures really make you cry?! Or is that not what you mean by melting into a puddle? ;-)

Rebecca said...

Yep, that Anna Marie is ADORABLE, so cute. I'm pretty much sure that she and Madi will be great pals. When your finished mopping up, we will be excited to see those Disneyland pics, and we are particularly excited about your one year mark of being gunnisonites. I think you can be considered transplanted locals now.

Email me at jakeandbec@gmail.com so I can email you an invite.

Amy L. Workman said...

1) Totally understand the need to update and photo overload (just finished our summer...)
2) Totally a melted puddle! She is so adorable!
3) Thinking back to being Hickman Apartment-ites together... you were such an awesome neighbor! So glad we got to know you guys!!!

The Summerhays Archives