Saturday, November 6, 2010

FAST

Dear friends/family/any other random people that may happen to read this Blog-

We would like to invite anyone/everyone to join us in a special fast on Christian's behalf this Sunday, Nov. 7th.


Our ward had the very special opportunity to fast for a little baby (the grandson of a member of our ward)- as one Priesthood leader stated- it was a "special opportunity to be a part of a miracle"- I love the faith that that shows. And I loved being a part of the miracle of the boy's healing. It was such a special experience, and I felt such a love for this baby that I had never met.

I hope and pray for such a miracle with our own sweet boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were already in our prayers and hearts as we started our fast earlier today. I hope things get better soon!!

beckstarr said...

Dan and I will be fasting with you. That sweet Christian. Can you have visitors? Where are you and how can we help? PMCH doesn't ring a bell. I so should've called you by now...baah! Only at night do I have my wits about me. I'll try to call tomorrow. We've got church at 9. Love you guys.

Shanna Selin said...

Tawna, I'll be fasting for you and your little guy!

Judy said...

Dale and I are fasting for Christian and your family today. I happened to turn to Isaiah 58:6 today and truly hope that you feel the heavy burdens your family is bearing undone and lifted!

Edda Phillips said...

Oh Tawna, my heart goes out to you and your family. We are praying for you and little Christian.

The Summerhays Archives