Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Overheard at our House

setting:

We're eating some homemade vegetable soup with a tomato broth. Christian wanted to be done, but hadn't eaten much.

"mom, I don't like the birth."

"the what?"

"the birth. It's yuck. "

After some big smiles, Patrick informed him it was called BROTH. Christian informed him he just calls it BIRTH.

Later that night we were filling out a spotlight sheet for Christian's primary class-

patrick: "Christian, whats one food you don't like?"

Christian: "BARTH! I don't like Barth. and Onions."


Man, bud. I wouldn't want to eat anything called birth OR barth. Can't blame you there!
:)

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

ahhhh . . . so cute! keep writing these down! I love them. I miss my kids saying funny stuff like that!

Meghan said...

I also love hearing these cute little things. I love being your kids' aunt!!!

Jessica said...

He hasn't changed much, has he? Kids DO say the darndest things, especially YOURS!

beckstarr said...

This is one of my favorite all time blog posts. I love Christian. Can he still marry Hannah? Love you guys.

The Summerhays Archives