Monday, May 7, 2012

Goooooooo COUGARS!



Patrick has made it a tradition that the VERY first song each our our children hear upon their arrival on earth is the BYU Cougar fight song.

After Chan was born, Patrick was holding him while the nurse was taking care of me. He started to sing a favorite lullaby...then suddenly stopped mid phrase-
"What am I Doing??

Rise all loyal Cougars..."

It was hilarious. The nurse, a fellow BYU fan, was highly amused and pleased. :)

Anyway. Point is: We are cougar fans.

As students, we took our first born to many a sporting event with our awesome All-sports passes. He went to plenty of football, basketball, and volleyball games.

And then we had more. and no sports pass. And thus we didn't go to games anymore. And we moved.

Well. Just before we left to head to American Fork to visit P's family for Thanksgiving, P's older brother called to invite him to a football game. There was a 3rd ticket available, and as I was needed to take care of all the chillins', Josh thoughtfully invited Christian.

The kid had a blast.  So did his daddy. :)

GOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!

1 comments:

beckstarr said...

Tawna! I love your banner photo! Chan cracks me up!! And how handsome is Christian at the game?? I love it! I think it's time we come visit you again. So much to catch up on! I love you lady!
Beck

The Summerhays Archives