Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Overheard at Our House

While watching the Plano Christmas parade, there were several policemen. I started talking   about policemen and how they are good and not scary and they help and protect us.

Channing:  Yeah, and they take the super-de bad naughty guys and put them in those...
Me: Jail
Chan: yeah. The super-de naughty ones.



While talking to Grandma H. about Anna going into Primary early (the class kids start at age 3)
Grandma:  Oh Anna won't be a problem. Not at all.

To which Anna immediately and eagerly piped up:
A: I can be a problem, Gramma! I Can be a problem! I can!

:)

So eager and anxious to please. :D


1 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Okay, I still read piano everytime I see the word PLano.

I LOVE Anna! She is so super sweet!

The Summerhays Archives