Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mountains!

We went over to Josh and Lisa's last night to watch a soccer game. Really, so that Patrick and Josh could watch the game. :) They have a giant love sac in their living room that Christian thought was the greatest toy ever invented. I'd put him up at the top and then he would either slide or roll down. He was laughing and laughing. He'd stand and the bottom and try so hard to climb up the sac- Not a very easy feat. He also managed to climb up and into their little baby bouncer swing. AHHH! Monkey on our hands! It was pretty surprising- Though it was SUPER late: we didn't leave till about 11, (which is super late for your kid to be up) Christian didn't fuss at all- It wasn't until we made him calm down with a bottle that he showed signs of sleepiness- He was just having so much fun!

The whole thing only furthered my belief that we should remove all furniture and buy a love sac. ;)

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Tawna~I'm so for just using lovesacs! We have one and it's awesome, It'll be great for when Emi wants to start climbing and being active...it's not so far to the ground like the couch is, nicer/safer fall for her!

Kristyn said...

Thanks for the post about the hair - really, I was getting so sick of the meaningful, deep, appreicative ones. Yours was my favorite! :) (Do I sound shallow or what, it was supposed to be funny. Better luck next time.)

And by the way, you write absolutely hilariously in your posts. They crack me up! It makes me excited to see you guys again!

The Summerhays Archives