Saturday, November 3, 2007

Birthday, Birthday, Coming to Earth Day!

We celebrated my birthday Monday- Patrick's family made dinner and I made pumpkin cheesecake.

It was fun. Im so grateful to be a part of the Summerhays' Family. I love you!

Patrick was taking ample photos of the event- and got discouraged when my reactions moved on too quickly for a shot. One of these photos I'm being overly dramatic about my excitement (complete w/ wide open mouth) so that he can get his picture. After going through the pictures, I realize my 'over dramatization' really isn't that exaggerated...



Of course, christian was/is the cutest EVER. (Nate and Molly gave us this outfit for my birthday- it was a little to small for me, plus, Im not a huge fan of wearing onesies- so I very thoughtfully donated it to Christian. (He works it way better than I could, anyway.)



1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday!! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday.

The Summerhays Archives