Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easters!!!

After hearing how much our nephew Cannon enjoyed his Easter egg hunt, we were inspired to try it out for Christian.

IT WAS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Tawna scattered Christian's eggs over the lawn and hid Patrick's eggs. We showed Christian how to put the first egg into his basket and the genius caught right on. As he spotted eggs he ran up to them and put them right in his basket. We were pretty surprised he never tried to keep them in his hands or take them out. Brilliant! :)




I love that toungue!

Who's more excited about the easter loot? :) (just teasing, babe.)

Goes straight for the ball. (97 cent joy courtesy of Wal-Mart. yessss.)

What a champ!

Daddy showed him the magic of easter eggs- inside there''s delicious goodness! Christian caught on fast and within seconds was opening all his eggs and stuffing his face. (Being the prudish parents we are, his eggs were filled with bits of his lunch-- Granola bar pieces, grapes, and animal crackers.- he doesn't need to know what he's missing! :) )

9 comments:

Kristyn said...

What's up with all the posts in a short amount of time? I love it! What a fun little Easter hunt. Unfortunately we didn't have time to go hunting for eggs, but now I wish I did. Christian looks so cute picking looking for them! Poor Thacks missed out.

Staigerfamily said...

So cute! He is looking so big! I love the lunch in the eggs! Hey--at least he got eggs that open! My boys just got hard boiled eggs to find!!

tawna said...

hey- Im not complaining that there was lunch in his eggs- Frankly, i think we're brilliant. :D

Michelley said...

Looks like fun. I think you were brilliant on the lunch too. I just filled Jaxon's with fruit loops and he was in heaven.

mk said...

So cute!! Lunch in the eggs... I def have to remember that for next year!

Sarah said...

SO fun! I love this stage when everything is just plain cute, you guys are great!

beckstarr said...

I LOVe it! what good parents you are for putting bits of his lunch in the eggs! we didn't get wise until it was too late, and hannah was half comatose from a sugar OD. And I love how many posts you've done, keep em' coming! Such cute pics. of little future son-in-law

Edda Phillips said...

haha, that's genius! I'm so going to steal that ifea for next year. :)

Edda Phillips said...

"ifea"?? I meant "idea." I can't type.

The Summerhays Archives