Thursday, April 17, 2008

Monkeys, False Hope, and Total Absurdity

These Pictures are old. Oh well.


Christian has become a climber. A totally fearless climber.

This is how I found him after turning away for approximately 2.6 seconds.
Lovely.



Two saturdays ago we were given the joyous false hope that Spring had sprung, so we went to the park to try out Christian's brand-new Elmo kite. We have a handy elementary school park about 28 steps away from our front door. Yess!
It was way fun! I loved being at the park playing with my little family. Ah, the joys of being a mom. (Whoa--that makes me feel old.)


Sadly, we were cruelly deceived as it snowed about 4 different days after this. Booooo.


Patrick's hair had gotten to the point of Total Absurdity.



So I cut it. But I don't have a picture of that. But take my word- it's pretty studly.

1 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Niiiicccee hair. :) Yeah, I feel the same about spring here. Somehow the flowers haven't gotten the message that it's still cold outside as they are all in full bloom.

The Summerhays Archives