Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mission Reunion

Friday, April 4, we went to Patrick's Texas Houston South mission reunion with President Lee. The night before he got a call from the President telling him about the reunion (Patrick's old email was broken, so President Lee called to make sure he got the word). It was awesome to see Patrick's excitement as he spoke with his old mission president. I asked him about his feelings and he said "hey, you never lose that (love for the people in the mission, the missionaries, etc.)" which of course, I don't know about, but I think it's super awesome. I love to witness the excitement Patrick has for the gospel and sharing it with all of Heavenly Father's children. It was one of the major attractors for me. :)
Quick memory: As we were going to TX for our wedding open house, Patrick and the Airport shuttle guy started talking. The shuttle dude was pretty funny and just really trying to live life right. At the end of the brief shuttle, Patrick busted out a pass along card and very un-awkwardly bore his testimony. Ahhhh. of course, I fell in love all over again. What a Stud.

President Lee, Patrick, and Christian

Picture with Tina (a friend who Patrick met in Galveston, TX)


Funny thing- we realized that the last reunion we went to, I was equally far along in pregnancy with Christian. I don't think this is a trend we will be continuing... :)

1 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Hmm...never been to one. Sounds like fun though!

The Summerhays Archives