Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here's just a short post so we can put a picture of Christian up. :)

Grandma and Grandpa Hadfield came into town for a week for the glorious occasion of Muffin's arrival.

Grandpa and Grandpa Hadfield left this morning.

No Muffin.

but Anyways. That's not what this post is about. (or I might start crying...)

We finally got to visit Uncle Carl and Blanchette! We stopped by with mom and dad just hoping they were there (its hard (impossible) to reach them on the phone). Turns out it was Carl's 71st birthday, and all his kids/grandkids were there to celebrate.

It was SO GOOD to see Carl and Blanchette! They've never met Christian, which is a tragedy all in itself. ;)

Dad showed my the tractor that his dad bought 50+ years ago. Carl used it that very morning to work his garden. It was pretty incredible. Blanchette took us on a tour of her INCREDIBLE quilt/fabric shop (which used to big carl's big tool-man shop). Amazing. She gave us an awesome blanket to celebrate the new baby, and Christian fell in love with a dancing duck she insisted he take. We a video of him dancing with it I'll post later.

Okay. So here's the pictures.
If this isn't a baby magazine model shot, I dont know what is.


6 comments:

stacey said...

Oh no - you got comment-spammed!

But - those are super cute pictures of Christian. I love tractor pictures as well, and have more than a few of myself on my grandpa's tractor. Hope the baby comes soon!!

Staigerfamily said...

oh my gosh. . . he looks so adorable! Mom says he is a fantastic dancer--can't wait to see the video!

PerryParty3 said...

Again, LOVE the shirt! The kids is pretty cute too. :) I remember riding in that tractor at our pheasant hollow house...when they were landscaping the yard. Good times. I'm impressed it's still running! I've got my fingers crossed muffin comes soon!

PerryParty3 said...

I find it interesting that you call your unborn child "muffin" and Tami's kids are talking about canibals. Hmm...I think we might have issues......

Shanna and Evan said...

Cute picture! It reminds me of my brothers at my grandpa's house. I don't think I have even seen you since you have been pregnant. Have fun in labor!

-Shanna

Randi said...

Oh my gosh, Christian is adorable! I can't believe you're about to have two adorable kids! Crazy!

The Summerhays Archives