Monday, August 4, 2008

What a Guy!

Okay. So, Patrick is pretty much the greatest husband ever. Ever. Seriously.

Not only is he the BEST daddy to our kiddos, he also makes me feel like a million bajillion (times infinity) bucks.

Throughout my pregnancies I was a 'mouse'. (I referred to myself as feeling like a whale or at least an elephant, but no, he said i was like a mouse. In fact, the halloween i was preggers w/ Christian he checked out "Mouse's first halloween' from the library. :)) I was never large, just 'medium' with child. :)

When I feel like a dumpster he says I'm beautiful.

When I've accomplished NOTHING whatsoEVER during the day and confess I just laid around all day, he tells me I needed the break and rest.

And even though we probably shouldn't splurge....


HE BUYS ME FLOWERS!!!!!!!


Wednesday night we had a date. Dear Lubka was going to watch Both kiddos. And we were going OUT!

I pick him up from work, and he greets me with the most beautiful bouquet ever. Ever.

Attached note: Get ready for a great date tonight! I love you! -Patrick.

Seriously can't stop smiling about it.

A million bajillion bucks, I tell you.


Of course the pictures don't do justice- just imagine utter gorgeousness and you'll be close.

The date? We went to go see Get Smart with our free movie tickets from Albertsons.
and then to Smart Cookie to use the rest of our gift card from my birthday. Where we made anniversarymoon plans. WOOOOT.
Came home to Lubka reading the Ensign, the dishes done, and BOTH kids sleeping.

This. is. the. life. :)


I love you, Babes!!!

1 comments:

beckstarr said...

I think that I will direct my sweet and also extremely amazing hubby to this post. Maybe it will inspire some of that same goodness! Good Job Patrick!!

The Summerhays Archives