Saturday, September 27, 2008

This kid cracks me up.

Okay- So I will put pictures up here soon...

And I will highlight my newest-born, too.

But for right now.....


Christian cracks me up.
Background info:

So- a couple of weeks ago, I taught Christian how to do the Napoleon Dynamite "yessssss" complete with hand motion.

Also, Christian is currently obsessed with Applesauce.

Fast forward to a few days ago.

Christian came into my room and informed me he wanted to eat.
M: You want to eat? What shall we eat?
C:Applesauce!!
M:hmm..how about we have some cereal?
C:No
M: how about some mush with some yummy blueberries? That would be so tasty!
C: No
M: Okay, well let's go have some cereal
C::pause: Applesauce! Yesssssssss (complete w/ hand motion)

BAHAHAHA.

Cracked me up.

We had applesauce for breakfast.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Too cute! can;t wait to see the kid!

Randi said...

That's great! I've never even met him and he's cracking me up! Your kids are too funny!

The Summerhays Archives