Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Genius. Seriously.

Okay- I am in major need of updating- but am still basically out of commission. I have had a really bad case of the flu since sunday night, and sadly, have passed it on to sweet little channing who has been throwing up (real throw up) all day. :( Nothing is sadder than a sweet little baby who is so sick. Except for one who isnt really whiny, but just smiles at you even though you're the one who put him in so much pain. (POOR GUY!! :( :( :( )


BUT. I have to gather the strength to record a most amazing thing which has occurred tonight. I was starting to do 'alphabet airplane' with Christian tonight, when I decided rather than sing the alphabet song, I'd ask what each letter said. "Christian, what does the 'A' say?' etc.

HE GOT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE LETTER. SERIOUSLY. His mmmmm and his nnnnn both sound like 'mmmm' and he doesnt have the vvvvv yet. His llllll is a little funny too and the Zzzz still needs work. But pretty much every other letter he got right on. I couldn't believe it. INCREDIBLE.

yes, yes, We will happily mail out autographed pictures for anyone one that sends a self addressed envelope and stamp and 10 cents to pay for the digital print. (hey-things are tight around here!) :)

Im still almost giddy about this!


Ah, I love my boys. All 3 of them.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sorry to hear that you have been ill. Hope things get better soon. And I agree with you-Christian is an amazing boy. Perhaps you should enroll him in Kindergarten. :)

Staigerfamily said...

Very Very cute. He obviously takes after his genius aunt. . .

PerryParty3 said...

YES! LOVE that Letter Factory! That's pretty impressive, especially at his age. And don't worry about the V's. Chelse didn't get that until she was 4. It was always pronounced like a d, as in "oder" for over. Now, we just want to see it on video, not for proof, but so we can all enjoy is cuteness!

mk said...

I'm sorry you've been sick!

I'm commenting to let you know I awarded you on my blog today. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Go Christian!

What's "alphabet airplane"?

tawna said...

Gah! MK- Is this monique? If not, Im sorry! Who are you? I dont remember your blog address!

Jenni S. said...

Are you guys better yet? That's cool that Christian knows most of his letters! He'll have to demo for me next time we come by...

Michelley said...

Way to go! That's awesome. What a smart little guy. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss playing with Christian!

Jenn Miyamoto said...

So Cute!!

Kristyn said...

WOW!!! What a kid!!! You've got a genius on your hands Tawna!!

The Summerhays Archives