Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Babies!

No, we're not having twins.

We're not even having singles.

However- it seems like EVERYONE ELSE is. :) As Patrick wisely reminds me, we won't be joining them quite yet. Graduation is so close!!! (So is Seven Peaks--let's be honest about motivations here).

Within six days, three of our good friends and relatives welcomed new additions to their homes. Our cousins the Gouldings had their 2nd boy Jaxon Kenneth, a few days later our neighbors the Workmans had Jessica Lynn (their first), and a day later our sister and brother-in-law the Schmuhls brought Claire Alyson into the world.

It was so fun visiting all three families at the AF hospital.

I've also started making cards. While I don't have all the fancy equipment or the money for special embellishments, I do enjoy doing what I can with what I have.

Mostly to remember what I've done, here are the cards for the girls. (I forgot to take a picture of Jaxon's)





Sweet Claire

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Okay. . . where to start? CUTE BANGS!!! CUTE CARDS!!! ADORABLE CARDS! ADORABLE BANGS!. . . way to go craftiness

Nathan said...

Super impressive. I should post photos of the cards you made for us for Christmas and for Christian's birthday party.

PerryParty3 said...

wow.
nice cards! You are so good and crafty!

The Summerhays Archives