Sunday, February 1, 2009

WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!!!/EBAY listing #47590398

So, you know how people are often finding the Virgin Mary on a tortilla chip, or the angel Gabriel squirted out in their mustard? And are able to sell (if they choose to so desecrate such holiness) said items for millions on ebay?

Well......

MANY moons ago we were watching "Martian Child" at our house and got to the credits.

and this is what we saw:






!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now, to the lesser spiritual eye, this may appear to just be a dog with an open mouth.

but to us 'more elect'...

ITS CLEARLY JESUS. Seriously. Look in the dogs mouth. The head. the hair. the beard. the distinct facial features. the hands praying.
(man, i wish i knew how to draw things on photos so you could clearly see this)


SEE?!?!?!?!?

I mean- the credits were just playing along, and I saw this- and immediately had to rewind and go back. It seems so obvious that somebody must have done this intentionally, but through extremely scientific internet research, I find no evidence of said tampering.


We. Have. Been. Chosen.





(bidding will start at $876.00)

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

so, dan had to point Him out to me, but I kinda see it. How you saw it with credits rolling, I have no idea. Talent. or Chosen-ness? Great job on the baby shower! IT looks like it was a blast and a great success! I wish I could have seen the cheese cake balls!

Staigerfamily said...

Sweet! I (think) I totally see it!Serious talent to notice this. . . i agree with Tia

Nathan said...

I saw it right away. In fact, it took me a while to figure out that the big brown thing behind Jesus was a dog.

As the good book says... God works in mysterious ways.

beckstarr said...

hahahahaha! This is why I love you guys
!!!!! Before I scrolled down to see what you were seeing, I too looked closely and saw the Jesus picture. I love that it's up for bid! sooosoSSOSO funny. we miss you guys

The Summerhays Archives