Thursday, March 19, 2009

FOUR YEAR DATE-IVERSARY

Four Years ago, as of yesterday, the handsomest man ever took me out on our first date.

We went to the Freshman dance/party for Heleman Halls at the Cannon Center. It was a Shrek Theme.

Actually, I'll let the myself of 4 years ago tell you about it. It's brief, but it evokes the memory perfectly for me. I may regret posting part of my journal here on the WWW, but it's not toooo embarrassing...

March 19, 2005:
Last night, however, amazing. Went with partrick summerhays to the helaman halls invitational. AWESOME. I had so much fun w/ him; crazy dancing and not even caring, gingerbread cookie decorating, food, night stroll to nate’s, star wars-→ hand holding. ☺ walk home, hand holding, under tree, hand holding, door step- cheek kiss.
Wow. Intense for one night, but oh so good. ☺


Yes, yes. It was the best date thus far of my life. I was totally hooked.

To celebrate (after a day full of throw-up, explosive diapers, 4 baths, and 3 loads of 'emergency' washings-aka poop/throw-up covered) we ate our white chocolate molten lava cake from chilis- (Which nate and cannon treated us to dinner at- but Christian puked all over me and him just before dessert came, so we went home w/ our dessert) and watched Star Wars IV. The show we watched on our first date. The first time i had even seen star wars. Alas, we both were falling asleep about 1/3 into, so we had to shut it off. But we held hands again. And it was perfect. And I am LOVING my man. For he is the best. Ever.

Patrick's cookie

Tawna's cookie

4 years ago. with big hair. ;)

Thanks babes. You are one Hot Date!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh my goodness!!! Ya'll are SOOO cute! It was fun reading about your first date, haha. Happy 4 year date-iversary! :)

Sarah said...

I can't believe you held hands AND got a cheek kiss on your first date! You must have been hooked. Cute pictures, glad you shared.

Edda Phillips said...

Simply adorable! So... what's up with his gingerbread man?? Is the licorice supposed to be blood?! hahaha. AWESOME.

tawna said...

Yeah...Patrick was pretty proud of his cookie. It's pretty gory. brains, eyeball, blood, guts, etc.

I dont really remember why he was such inspired, but it was for a funny, cute, charming reason, I'm sure....

The Summerhays Archives