Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Oh man! What a glorious day!

1st) We have a new Nephew/cousin! Noah Layne Hadfield was born this afternoon to Nate and Molly. We are so excited to meet you, Noah!! YAYYYY!!!

2) It is St. PATRICK'S day. And as I will readily tell you, Patrick has definitely been a saint in my life, this day evokes very tender feelings for him.

3) FOUR YEARS AGO on this very day, with the luck o' the irish behind him, patrick asked me out on our very first date. FOUR YEARS. man. That's ancient. He first wooed me with very humorous attemptS (yes, with a captial S) at telling a fantastic Irish joke. I was smitten with the words "what's green..."

And because my head is killing me, I shall now simply post a few misc. pictures for your viewing pleasure.

the card i made and sent my mom who has has been having a hard time.


Oh man. sets my heart a twitterin'.

Checkin up on brother. 'How you doin' Chan Man? Huh? How you doin? You doing good?'

3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

I love that last picture! Soo cute! Congrats on your 4th-year-first-date-anniversary! Hasn't it been longer than that? :)

GORgEOUS card. Girl, you were made to scrapbook/decorate.

What's up with these headaches? They are starting to worry me. HAve you seen a doctor about them?

Mommason Hillary said...

Hi Guys! Mandy Merriman's mom and I LOVE your beautiful family! Cutest ever blog - hope you don't mind me blogstocking. Mandy loves you guys!!!

Patrick said...

To commemorate the occasion, I retold the infamous joke mentioned to one of my classes. I got it right on the first try this time and they laughed. I also told my leprechaun nun joke. That joke was also a keeper.

The Summerhays Archives