Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Warning: Bathroom Talk Below

I think it's a hadfield thing.

Call us practical. Call us productive. Call us Resourceful. Call us Multi-taskers.
Call us educational.


We like to read. In the bathroom.

I knew it wasn't just from me when, after my parents stayed with us for a few days, we found several Church History books in the bathroom. ....Dad? :)

I can't stand not reading while doing my thing. In fact, my freshman year at BYU, I made magazine holders and taped them to each stall door, with a great quote about reading from one of the leaders of the church. Then I put one of my church magazines in each holder. It was great. Everyone loved it and thought it was brilliant. (It was. :) )

Lately, I like to look at various home decor magazines and dream about the house i will someday live in. (meaning...a house. any house. just a house. with kitchen floors that can actually get clean.)



Like Father, like daughter. Like Mother, like son.

3 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

too funny!

Staigerfamily said...

Great picture! I have yet to catch my children reading while "doing their business" although both their daddy and I do it. Very cute!

PerryParty3 said...

I like those chairs your looking at as well, Christian. Nice taste! I can't say I inherited the sit on the pot reading program. I like to get done and get out. :) But to his, his own! :)

The Summerhays Archives