Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Overheard at Our House

The other night at the dinner table, Christian started singing:

Im not dead! Im not dead! Im not dead!

...Im dead!

No! :laughs: Im not dead! silly!



what a lovely, lovely song. :)


Last night we stopped by coldstone to use our 2 years worth of Valentine's gift cards (Thanks, G&G!) I ran inside to scout out the flavors. Now, some of you know, I REALLY struggle when it comes to making decisions where other people would be affected. About dumb things. Like ice cream flavors.

So I come back out to the car and present several options.
Patrick: "i don't care, honey. Just go in and choose something'
Me: 'oh, but what do you want? Do you not like such and such? would you prefer such and such? What about ice cream cupcakes instead?"
P: Babe- I really dont care. just go choose something for us
Me: (more of the same)
P:Honey! Really! Just go get something!
Me: (more of the same)


A truly exasperated little voice from the back seat:

"JUST GO!"


bahahahahaha! When the 2 year old is annoyed, you know you're annoying. :)

(we got the cupcakes.)

5 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my heavens, your family is so awesome... never a dull moment, it sounds like :D I'm the same way when it comes to decisions... I can't pick out a cereal flavor to save my life!

Anonymous said...

I love the candidness of children. Christian is going to be a very decisive young man, I can tell. Good for him!

PerryParty3 said...

ice-cream cupcakes? Sounds delish!

Staigerfamily said...

I read this like ten minutes after you posted it on my google reader. . . but figured I better come write my comments. . .
CHRISTIAN IS SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!! I love it!! how nice for him that he is not dead. That really is something to SING ABOUT!!! And I love the little voice from the back seat. I with Tia . . . any ice cream cupcakes for me???

Randi said...

Tawna I love your blog! You make me smile with every post!

The Summerhays Archives