Monday, April 27, 2009

Picture explosion to follow...

We did it!!! the Summerhays Class of 2009 celebrated graduation April 24-25th, 2009.

I want to write and better reflect my thoughts and feelings on this, but I want to get these pictures posted. So, relections will come later.

Without further ado...

THE SUMMERHAYS CLASS OF 2009!!!!!!













Thank you so much to all of you who supported us on our special days in person and in spirit. :)

Thanks for our amazing family who got us (and are still getting us) through this intense journey.

We love you!!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Nice photos. The last one in particular.

PerryParty3 said...

okay, so when did BYU switch to NAvy for the gowns? INnnterresting.

And next, your hair makes me sick. HOW IS IT ALWAYS SO STINKING BEAUTIFUL?! Sick. Just wrong. Not EVEN fair. Ugh. I have to go now.

The Summerhays Archives