Tuesday, June 30, 2009

after our 'mostly graduated' graduation, I had a wonderful time scratching my crafty-itch. I completed all of these projects quite a while back...and haven't done a whole lot (crafty-wise) since. It's been back to the grindstone for us over here, but soon I shall craft again! :D



A picture we got for our wedding that was nice, but not really our style. So, I created a new version on the other side and painted the frame.



The frog hoodie towel I made for swimming. The fish will be pictured after i figure out how to sew its lips on..


A bread box i bought a the thrift store for $3. I painted and sanded it- the after picture really doesn't do it justice. :)


Cards I made with my new craft machine :)



4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

man. . .you ROCK the crafting world! I could use some of your sweet skills around here! Cute. Cute. Cute!

PerryParty3 said...

wow. wow. wow.

I'm speechless....

Mandy & Aron said...

They look great!

"mostly graduated"? what's that? :)

Cyndie said...

You are very talented. I love the cards. What kind of machine did you get?

The Summerhays Archives