Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Overheard at our house

So- Christian is totally Obsessed with He-Man. I found all the episodes on DVD for ridiculously cheap last year and thus gave them to P as a birthday present. Now Christian is totally obsessed with all things He-Man. (I really like the show, too, I must confess...)

Anyways. The other day, as usual, Christian was playing He-Man.

Me: Can Mommy be Teela? (the obvious choice as she the red headed, female character...

Christian: No. You can't be Teela! (said with a little laugh)

Me: Hm. Okay. Can mommy be the Sorceress? (the second most obvious choice as she is the second main female character..)

C: No! You can't be the Sorceress! (again said with a smile)

Me: Then who can mommy be?

C gets very excited: You can be BEASTMAN!!!!



Lovely.


After I relayed the story to Patrick he said, "well, Beast man does have the Most red hair.."

True....


Thanks, anyway, dear... :)

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

This is way to funny! Love it!!

PerryParty3 said...

lol. well, you'd be the prettiest beastman there ever was! He-man is the only "boy" cartoon I remember seeing when I was little. good times.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Bahahah!! We LOVE He-man at our house! I swear, most of his childhood Halloween, Birthday, Christmas... heck... every day he was dressed as He-man!! I think his mom said that she was only "washing" his costume one day... then it somehow disappeared...

Emily B. said...

See?! This is why I love your blog! I'm going to start an "Overheard at our House" as soon as one qualifies!

The Summerhays Archives