Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog Updates

So- I have been made aware that several of our faithful readers subscribe to our blog via RSS feed- and thus don't see our ACTUAL blog. (aren't you people just high-tech and fancy).

Anyways. We've undergone some pretty drastic changes. You know- big stuff: New background, new pictures, new side bar info, new links...

A NEW BABY......



....


....



...


yup. It's true. Our 4 will soon be 5. We will soon no longer be a disneyland family pass. (which we never took advantage of anyways being 2 adults and 2 kids...but there's STILL TIME!!! *fingers crossed*)


We are crazy excited and uber happy to welcome this new tyke to our family. Like- ridiculously excited. Seriously. :)

Anyways. Just thought we'd make an official post with our news... As I only had ONE person notice our subtle telling in the sidebar ( Mandy T..uh..forgot the married last name.. you win the observant prize :) )

Hooray!

18 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

...

...

...

...


lol...I never knew you could "write" and awkward silence. Pretty impressive! I'm so excited for my new niece/nephew!!!!!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


CONGRATS, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! and... guys!! I had NO idea!!! wow.. I feel oblivious...

THAT'S SO EXCITING!!

Tracy Jabbal said...

i saw it too but i figured it was common knowledge and i may have just been late on the news.

anyway: ConGraTs!

Susan said...

Yes, I'm a google reader subscriber... Congrats! That's awesome! When are you due?

mk said...

ohmygosh!! I'm 13 weeks, 6 days!! I just made our blog announcement on Sunday! Sooo exciting! Congrats! You think it's another boy??

Judy said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting. I hope pregnancy is going well for you guys. I love reading your blog!

Staigerfamily said...

It too am impressed with your ability to write awkward silence. Congrats again on the new little one! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

kristen said...

wow!! CONGRATS you guys! you are going to be crazy busy!

stacey said...

congratulations! what wonderful news that is. hope you are feeling well!

Mandy & Aron said...

HA! The married name is Easley.

So do I get a prize?!

Conrgrats!

Mandy & Aron said...

HA! The married name is Easley.

So do I get a prize?!

Conrgrats!

Sarah Hastings said...

So excited and a little jealous, you are such a great mom! I am really going to have to meet your growing family sometime!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Wow congratulations! Babies are so fun!

Emily B. said...

Wow Tawna! You go girl! That's awesome.

And I just had to comment on your comment on my blog...my feelings exactly! Looking at some people's blogs makes me feel bad about myself.

I must say, I LOVE your blog because it's REAL. You get the good, the great, and some pretty laughable moments too. And I THANK YOU for that.

Yeah for #2

Jessica said...

What? Are you serious?!!! Ahhhhh! That is completely awesome. Do you think this little babe will be more cooperative than Channing, or are you going to wait to find out what you are having?

What an adorable family. I can hardly wait to see what new addition you will have. CONGRATS!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

congrats! that is so exciting! (i am secretly hoping it will be an adorable little girl with your hair!)

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Congrats!! I can't believe we've known you since before number 1 (Christian)! Time goes by quickly. We're so excited for you! And good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hadn't checked your blog in a while, but I did see your sidebar as soon as I opened the blog and I practically started screaming. Yay!

The Summerhays Archives