Monday, August 10, 2009

Handsome Devil

(okay, off topic, but i just uploaded these pictures, and they were uploaded in like 1.2 seconds. I LOVE GOOD INTERNET!!! At our house it take at LEAST 10 min. per picture... but the internet is free...so no complaints...)

ANYWAYS.

Okay. Channing is ridiculously good looking. Seriously people.

We've been dog-sitting for my brother and SIL, ( a job I personally LOVE) and having a blast here. Christian and channing love having SPACE to play and run, and doggies to chase and pet. I love the amazing kitchen and delicious foods. All of us love the sweet tv, and esp. getting to play rock-band every night. N&M- we love and miss you, but feel free to keep going on vacations! :P

Ill post a few pictures of our activities soon, but for now, the CUTEST 1 year old EVER.






Told you so.

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Yes, he is pretty darn handsome . . .
BUT HIS MOM LOOKS GORGEOUS in that picture!! I LOVE the hair. And the smile. Gorgeous I say!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE did I say LOVE the hair! You look stunning, fabulous, and incredibly vibrant as a mom. We should jump in the car and drive to AF, just for old times sake :) Miss you! LOVE your blog!

Jessica said...

Seriously. You need to stop being such a darling family. I love it!

FYI... we visited the ward a few weeks ago, and I was totally hoping to see you guys. Alas, I didn't. But there is a girl in the ward who looks like you from behind--totally like you. I almost had an embarrassing moment when I was about to wrap my arms around her and give her a big hug exclaiming, "Tawna!" Thank goodness she turned her head just in time. Maybe next time we're around we can see you!

May Family said...

Super cute! I've been meaning to comment for a while, but just haven't I'm such a bad friend. Anyway, congrats on baby #3. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you get a girl, I want to see how much like Alyssa she ends up looking. I love your stuff in your shop. Those towels are adorable and you are so creative so the possibilities are endless. I hope the job search is going well, although I do think it would be cool if you came to Texas for a job so we could visit each other. I guess you'll end up here eventually. How is the school stuff finishing up? I hope all is well.

Gary Church said...

I don't even know how long it's been since I stopped by here. I am the worst blog follower! Dude, I didn't know you were prego, again! Are you trying to give me a complex? Congrats on #3, how far apart are all of them? You're a baby machine. Amen.

The Summerhays Archives