Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloweeng! This is halloweeng!

I must confess.

I. Love. Halloween.

No- I do not support gross, creepy, satanic, actually SCARY things on Halloween.

I DO support getting to dress up like something extra fun and wandering around and loading up on goods. :)

This year we even had 2 totally legit trick-or-treaters. :)

Patrick is the best. sport. ever.

(he actually enjoys it, too. :) )

We(I) had these costumes planned before Halloween last year. Pathetic? I prefer Prepared. :P

Let me present to you

THE DR. SEUSS FAMILY:

(you cant see it in this picture, but I have a blue star on my belly. 10 points if you know what I am...) (and really- click on the picture to make it bigger, b/c we don't want you missing out on ANY of the extreme cuteness.)

We had such a fun time (despite the lack of evidence in the form of smiles in the picture above)! After every single house, Christian would exclaim, "Let's Do it Again, mommy!! I want to trick-or-treat AGAIN!" He was LOVING it.



We carved some pumpkins (finally) Saturday afternoon- Ernie, Cookie Monster, and Grover. They are pretty awesome, but our pictures didn't turn out so hot. We'll try and take some more tonight.


It was a wonderful day.
Now what to be next year....? ( Patrick wants to be the TMNT gang (teenage mutant ninja turtles) and for me to be April. However, I am not so keen on dressing my 9 month old GIRL as a TMNT. To that he says that SHE could be April, and I could be a TMNT. Hmmm. Any other ideas? )

10 comments:

Lesly said...

You are a sneetch!

Fab Five said...

Very cute idea!!! Love the sneetch! Reese was a snitch from Harry Potter and someone was confused and thought we said a sneetch. Close enough I guess! :)

Edda Phillips said...

I LOVE IT!!! And what a nice touch painting his trick or treat pumpkin as the fish! You are so creative.

Nathan said...

Awesome. Thing1 and Thing2 are just too great.Not that the Sneetch and the Cat in the Hat aren't also great.

Amy said...

SO cute. What a good man Patrick is.

Amy said...

SO cute. What a good man Patrick is.

Molly said...

Very Cute! Glad to see the whole ensemble! My recommendations are the Scooby Doo Gang... 3 boys, 2 Girls... Oooorrrr (You probably already thought of this)... He-man, Man-at-Arms, Battle Cat, Tela, The Sorceress??? Or Mickey, Minney, Donald, Daisy, Goofy. Really the possibilities are endless!!!

PerryParty3 said...

Those are the cutest things I have EVER seen! You guys look awesome! If I could be so creative I think I would have my costumes pre-planned a year in advance as well. You are amazing!

Kaha Tahi said...

Ok, that is by far the most amazing costumes I have seen so far! :)

Sassy Savvy said...

You are a star bellied sneetch with stars upon thars ;) So cute! I really wanted Curtis to be Handy Manny and myself to be Kelly, but with a two week old we didn't do much for Halloween :(

The Summerhays Archives