Thursday, February 11, 2010

month of lovin'....oops. :)

So much for my daily posts of lovin'ness. Oh well. :)

I HAVE however, been very mindful lately of my blessings and of various things that I love/am so grateful for.

So here's a catch up. Let's see- Feb 3-11th... Here goes

3rd-loving good friends that so, SO kindly agreed to watch our boys so I could go to St. George w/ Mr. Summerhays and Anna.

4th- Love that our stake (group of congregations in the area) has "Old Man Ball"- Basketball on thursday nights. And that P could go. And that he loves playing ball.

5th- Loving that the school district not only provided a hotel room (very nice!) but also a car for us to drive to st. george. Loving the fabulous conversation with my beloved on the way down. Loving that Anna was so good. (why is it when our children are completely silent, they are "being so good" ? ) Loving Summerhays Music for taking us out to a super delicious dinner. Way delicious. and LOVING the great people we were in attendance with. Loving the Fullmers. (too bad they dont read this- DAVE AND NATALIE- Through the vastness of cyberworld we shout out some major loving!)

6th- Loving the classes on children's music i was able to attend. Loving my (and P's) appreciation of music. And that it is an important part of our family's life. Loving the fact that although I totally resented her at times for it- my mom insisted i was active in music. And that she made it such a big part of my life. And now i want to pass that on.

7th- Loving my good man who takes both boys to church like a total hero. Even though he really didn't get to pay attention, b/c a certain toddler was totally exhausted and causing a great commotion...

8th- Loving the wonderful Family Home Evening we had about love and then building a candy Heartbreak Hotel/Love Shack/Manti Temple. :)
LOVING that the night was topped off with the exchange of V-day-ness. And that Mr. Summerhays brought me home flowers. And gave me my FIRST ever Real (nice) box of chocolates. Very Fancy. And that we watched our beloved Sherlock Holmes episodes.

9th- Loving our awesome house. And the peace we have here. Loving that I am able to be home with our kiddos. To play with them, build a tent, make dinner (and actually have it ready and waiting for once). To be our own little family. Loving that the boys have SO MUCH FUN with their daddy.

10th- Loving Mr. Summerhays. Big Time. I got to go to (wow- that looks cool, eh?) a relief society activity. By. My.Self. No children. And I spent the evening chatting it up with two totally fantastic ladies. We are going to be Great Friends. And we are starting a preschool swap this month. Totally excited. My throat hurt a little from talking so much. All the other ladies were smiling at us- (the 3 of us all have little kiddos at home)- they new how much women need women and moms need social interaction. So Fun.

AND- Loving that anna slept from like 8ish-4:30am. And went right back to sleep after i nursed her. And then woke up at 8am. And channing only woke up once. Yes. It was glorious.

11th- Loving the internet. And emails. Particularly the ability to archive old emails. I spent (okay, this was yesterday) an hour or so reading all the emails P sent me throughout our courtship. He was totally crushing on me. :P And then in love with me. :) It was good to read all those fun/loving/sweet emails and to reminisce. Plus, it makes me feel very loving towards him. And Isnt that what this month is all about??


(side note: I am completely shocked if anyone (besides Tia/tam? maybe) actually read all this...)

What are you, dear reader who actually read this, loving right now? share the love!

May the lovin' ensue!

14 comments:

Nathan said...

For the record, I read all of this.

I am loving that you are finding so many things to love.

Staigerfamily said...

I read it . . . of course . . . and I'm laughing at nate's comment. I'm blushing at all the love oozing for a certain Mr. Summerhays

The_Mon said...

Recently, I'm lovin' writing letters and postcards to friends and family.

Cyndie said...

Sweet sweet :) I didn't read the whole thing I will admit--I skimmed it :( Good idea to read old emails. Kyle was so mooshy lovey dovey in his. Ahh Marriage and kids-the best things in life.

I love Jack's smile and laugh when I play with him-his razzing and bubble blowing is adorable too.

sillysinginglady said...

got to go to ....yeah ...that is pretty cool looking...

how bout

got to go to gothem to go get togas? okay, maybe not.

What a cool idea to express your loves. I'm lovin' you!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

I TOTALLY read it - It was cute! Yay for chocolates!

Dad S. said...

Well Tawna, don't you think your love comments should be pointed at your husband and not at your father-in-law?!? Really!

Just kidding.

We love you all!

BrittWilk said...

i read it all too! thanks for spreading the love!

tawna said...

bahahahaha- dad- you kill me. :)

in a good way.:)

Amy L. Workman said...

I am so sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower! Jessica is cutting 4 or 5 teeth at once (it's hard to tell at this point how many). She is just plain miserable! Also, Jer is in California for his sister's wedding so it has been doubly crazy! I hope it was wonderful! She is absolutely beautiful! And... I did read the whole thing. :)

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

i am sorry i missed your shower this last weekend! ben's sister got married, so i am sorry i missed it! i hope it was great but i am sad i missed seeing the cute babe!

Sassy Savvy said...

I'm lovin' your lovin' posts :) It helps me to think about all the great things in my life, and makes the less great things not seem so big :)

Michelley said...

I've been behind on blogging. Congrats on your little girl. She is soooo adorable!!!! Please post more pictures!!! Love that hair! Your boys are getting so big and cute too. Can't believe that Christian is 3 already. Holy cow! What a little stud he is turning into!

Kristyn said...

I read it all too! Great pics of your little girly - she is just adorable!!!

The Summerhays Archives