Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reading



you may or may not have noticed my ever-growing list of books over there to the side.


I may or may not be working on a list of 24 things to do while Im 24, and reading a set goal may or may not be a part of that list.

Along those lines, we love the library. We miss the beautiful Provo library, but we love our library nonetheless.

Yesterday P took the boys to the library to return/check out some books.

Along with some good Arthur, Berenstein Bears, Dinosaur, and other good-looking children's books,

my boys may or may not have selected this lesser-known children's classic book:


P and I may or may not have died laughing.



11 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

OH NO! I can't see the pic! Is it "Everybody Poops"? I like that one! lol.

tawna said...

Shoot, mandy! I think i fixed it now. And no, its not that book, though that IS a classic. :P (my 9th gr. science teacher opened my eyes to that book...)

I think this one is even more funny. :)

mkchilds said...

Oh how we love our po-dunk library!!

PerryParty3 said...

I may or may not have liked this post....

PerryParty3 said...

okay, I liked it. We'll have to check out that book...and the list of 24...

kristen said...

I may or may not be dying laughing myself.

Susan said...

Awesome.

beckstarr said...

Ohh my heavens. So so funny! I love you guys and your awesome random humor! Yay for newberries! I have a small collection of my own that I would love to share with you if you want to borrow...Maybe you could come up next week for dinner/parties/weekend goodness and choose a book. That should be the memorial day weekend. Friday seems like an appropriate day. Well??

Kristyn said...

You should check out In the Town All Year 'Round - we loooove that book!!!!!

Nathan said...

So is the book worth getting? I see it listed on the Amazon Used Marketplace for 1 cent: http://www.amazon.com/Gus-Mexican-Ghost-Jane-Thayer/dp/0688201040

Lisa Summerhays said...

I followed the link on my blog and came to help but there is no help post. :(

The Summerhays Archives