Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our True Self

A friend posted this video.
In trying to use my time better, and enjoy and live life a little more, I want to share this with each of you.

Sometimes, things seem to crash all around. Sometimes its completely out of our control. And sometimes, we (I) just drop the ball. Everywhere. I screw up. Big time. In multiple situations. And it seems like everyone else has it so much more together than I. No one else would be such a fool.

So here's to any of us who may have felt totally out of place, not as wanted as another, not a part of a group- here's to any of us who have some time felt like 'everyone else' is cuter, funnier, prettier, stronger, more talented, nicer, better cooks, w/e it may be- Here's to us who have ever felt down and despairing.

You (and I) are children of the Most High. When I think of how much I love my own kids, and I realize that God loves me even more than that-
I am of Worth.
Infinite Worth.

And so are you.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Thank you

Randi said...

Thanks girl. You have no idea...

beckstarr said...

Hey Tawna, that post about your boys letting you be crazy and change your voice and what not...I love that about you too. You're hilarious, and so many times, in my eyes, you've been just that chick you're describing here, you know, the one that does/makes/has 'the cutest things', and whose attitude is un-squashable. I hope that you know what an amazing person you are! Patrick has no idea how lucky he is to have such a life-loving, crazy, smart wife! Thanks for the video!

The Summerhays Archives