Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pregnant.

Still pregnant. Still. sigh.


In other news.... my two dearest girlfriends out here and I have all been pregnant at the same time. It's been super fun (though I'd be totally okay if my 'fun' ended here any minute...) to watch our bellies grow and talk baby together.

Sunday (three weeks ago..) they both indulged me in a quick photo of our bellies while our husbands and 7 kids clammored anxiously to go home. Becky was due on Friday (5 days later) myself, 2 weeks after that- so we knew we didn't have many more opportunities for such a fabulous photo.
Ruth (due Jan) Becky (due sept 30) Me (due Oct. 13)
Good thing we did, b/c Becky went into labor that night. :)

Myself? well..

here I am 2.5 weeks later....

39.5 weeks...

P and I snuck in a 'final' date pre-baby. (Newish mexican restaurant in Ephriam and Wal-mart errands- we live life on the edge! :P)

I say 'final' because last night we snuck in another 'final' date pre-baby. 3 days overdue. (We split a pumpkin pie shake (so good!) and then cruised the aisles of Family Dollar. I know. We're wild things!

Don't misunderstand. I LOVE dating my husband. LOVE.
But. I would REALLY be okay if we didn't get another date opportunity.... (today is sunday- tomorrow is FHE night....)

BABY?!? ARE YOU HEARING THIS???

sighhh.

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Oh sis! I hear your pain! Hang in there!! I hear the longer they cook the cuter they are . . . right?!? Or something. Can't wait for exciting baby news!! LOVE myself a newborn. Wish I could be there with you to hold yours!

Jake & Bec said...

One way or another, this is the week. I'm nearly positive. Of course, I thought last week was the week so what do I know. Just wondering if last months church theme "endure to the end" takes on new meaning for you?

And, just realized that was the last picture taken of my pregnant belly. Better get a copy of it. Good times.

The Summerhays Archives