Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Christian Goes Sledding!

March 8th we took Christian sledding for his first time EVER up by patrick's family's cabin in Tibble Fork.

Despite the contrary evidence of the pictures, he had a great time. We've decided he's definitely an adrenaline junkie- after the bigger, faster runs he would turn around with big eyes, a big smile, and clap. Haha- what a greato.

I was feeling like a definite marshmellow with my layers of pants, big belly, and fluffy coat. I did, however, manage to go on a stellar (and a bit too fast) run. Yay for sledding!
(but really, YAY FOR INABILITY TO SLED DUE TO WARMER WEATHER!!!!!- can you tell Im desperate for summer??)



3 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun! Here is a guilty secret, Anna has NEVER been sledding! Although we have plenty of snow there are not too many hills here in Iowa!

Staigerfamily said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! CHECK OUT THAT SNOW!!! MAN!!! I can't believe it!!!! MARCH 8th?!?! Incredible. My boys would have LOVED it there this winter . . . but mom, on the other hand, likes our very nice and very pleasant Texas winter! I can not believe those pictures!!! Your son is ADORABLE!!

Staigerfamily said...

by the way--his coat is ADORABLE! I absolutely love it!

The Summerhays Archives