Monday, April 28, 2008

An Ode to a Freece

Freece. Freece.
What is a Freece?

Freece McGeese.
Only Vard knows the full name.
Only he can pronounce it,
Yet it has risen to Fame.

Freece is my sister,
my dear sister and friend.
As kiddos we hoped our relationship would end.

As the years went by
We became best of friends
She let me hang out with the cool girls and mens.

An inspiration to all
So sporty, So musical
(She thinks i am like a character from Suessical)

She bakes the greatest of goodies
(Though "Tia's cookie Recipe" is mine)
Whenever she mixes sugars it turns out Divine.

She writes poems for Christmas
And sews matching dresses
and so wittily blogs all her kids' messes.

Happiest Birthday!
I wish you the best
As this day we place you above all the rest.

You're getting older
(ancient it seems)
but I hope life grants you all of your dreams.

Bud and Fridge,
Yours I'll always be
I cant wait for you to come VISIT ME!

Happy Happy Birthday, Tia!!

I love you, big sis!

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

great poem!! It made me smile . . . and I bet It'll make her (birth)DAY. love it!

PerryParty3 said...

FRIDGE! You're the best! I totaly love it! Thanks so much! It really made my day!

The Summerhays Archives