Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project!

We needed a computer chair. So my brother, Varden, got us one at the BYU surplus sale for a whoppin' $3. (Thanks vard!)

Its a sturdy, comfy chair. and not even that ugly. It was just blah.

Exhibit A:


And I needed more visual excitement in my life.

So, rather than going with purple hair, I went with FABRIC. yessssss... Sweet, awesome, (and thoroughly impractical) fabric with which I re-upholstered the chair.

With only a glue gun.

Blah Chair-->Awesome Chair
Exhibit B:

Yes. I am awesome.

:P

5 comments:

Patrick said...

When the cat is away...
Great jarb on the chair, babe.

Monica said...

That is AWESOME!!! You did such a good job! And, I love that fabric :)

Lisa Summerhays said...

Fancy! I too love the fabric!!

Staigerfamily said...

Talk about a transformation. . . from blah to EXCITING! Excellent!

Edda Phillips said...

Wow, way to pull a Martha Stewart on all of us!! It looks fabulous!

The Summerhays Archives