Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lucky Girl

Lots to post about: Christmas, Christian's birthday, Blessings, Thoughts on the New Year, and baby update (still pregnant...)

but- those will all take a little more time than I have at the moment.

This past sunday was Christian's first day of Primary and Sunbeams! (the church class for 3 year olds) It was pretty hard on his mama- (he just wanted to go to nursery with his little brother)- My sweet angel is growing up!!

We got a couple of pictures before we headed out for church- My handsome boys in their suits. (Thanks mom and dad for Christian's suit!)

Annnnd- they kiss me ANYtime i ask. *sigh*

Talk about one lucky girl!

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

oh my gosh....stop me from kissing my computer screen. they are so adorable!!!!!

Have i mentioned how much I love your doors?!

Staigerfamily said...

So, so, so ADORABLE!!! THey look so handsome!!!

Jessica said...

Still waiting for some good news to show up... I am counting down the days!!

PS. If Bridger is as handsome as your two boys growing up, man, I am going to be a lucky mamma!

Amy L. Workman said...

I miss you! I miss your kids! I do not (however) miss our old 6-plex! (We moved to Springville, I am not working, Jer works F/T from home). I just read your ranting email and you have TONS of sympathy. I can't imagine. I feel alone enough sometimes in Springville! I really can't imagine Gunnison. Sorry. Let me know how things are going for you! How far along? How is your little girl? I'm so excited for you!

The Summerhays Archives