Monday, February 1, 2010

Month of Lovin'

Dear FebRuary, (why do you have that random R? Really. It has cause countless misspellings and NO one actually pronounces it. Is it because you feel jipped in your shortness? So you thought you needed to give the world a little something to remember you by? Just wondering..)

Anyways. You are the Month Of Lovin'. And I can't believe you are here already. (does ALL time fly by when you're getting older?? Im not THAT old... sheesh.)

Again, ANYWAYS. In celebration of your lovin'ness, I have decided to (along with the regular posts) to post a Loved Thing of the day for each of your brief 28 days.

So. Today, FebRuary, I salute two things.
1) Modern Medication. My throat is so swollen that its giving me a killer ear ache, and making my TEETH hurt. But. Thanks to some pain meds, I am actually able to survive the day.

2) An awesome husband. While I slept in bed he played paper-towel bowling (thanks P&K for the idea!) and had a Family Home Evening Sans Mommy. About reverence. And the boys thought it was awesome. What a GOOD man.

So, FebRuary- till tomorrow.

-Tawna

p.s. If you have ANY say in the matter- could you please make my throat better? Seeing as how it IS the Month of Lovin'- i would REALLY like to be able to give the extremely attractive man I live with some good smoochin'....

1 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

yeah, What Is up with that random R. Totally un-necessary.

I wish your throat was feeling better!
and I'm hoping for a post soon about Paper towel bowling. Sounds intriguing...

man...my spelling is on a roll. Thanks a lot, febRuary!

The Summerhays Archives